Party platters for the children will be served with a selection of sandwiches (including vegetarian options), sausage rolls, chocolate bites, cookies and fruit. This menu may vary but please note that it is a set menu, with no options for changing items.
Please make us aware of any dietary requirements prior to your visit. We will try our best to cater for any special dietary requirements. Email dietary requirements to [email protected]
You may bring along a birthday cake or this may be ordered from the chefs, prices start from £25.00 for a Chocolate or Victoria Sponge.
The Barn Restaurant & Coffee House will also be open for the grown-ups to purchase food and drink.
Booking information & prices
Morning (10:00am) and afternoon (2.00pm) Party slots are available on a Saturday or Sunday.
We would advise booking 6-8 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Cost per child £18.00 (£180 minimum charge)
- Maximum of 18 children participating in the party
- Up to 6 adults can accompany the birthday group, at no extra charge. All other adults and children (siblings) wishing to go through to the farm & wildlife park can enter at a reduced price of £9.
- Our restaurant and shops will be open during your party for adults who would like to stay onsite but not attend the party or visit the farm & wildlife park.
- A £90.00 deposit is required at booking.
- We require the remainder of your balance paid at least 14 days before your party. If you wish to cancel, you have up until 14 days before the party to gain a refund on your deposit or to reschedule your party. If you’re within 14 days of your party no refund will be given and we cannot reschedule.
How to book
To check availability and to book your party simply click below to complete our party booking form.