Everything you need to know
Please read below for some useful information about your next visit.
Last updated: 30th March 2022
- We are open seven days a week.
- If you can avoid queuing for the Wildlife Park on the hour (10am, 11am etc) it will help stagger visitor arrivals and reduce queuing to get in. Please feel free to browse our shops or get something to eat from our restaurant while you wait!
- Once in the park, your time is unlimited.
- Please bring your tickets with you on the day. Either a print out or on your phone.
- Members please remember your membership card or online receipt if it’s your first visit.
- Concessions/carers will also need appropriate supporting documentation.
At the Park
- A one way system has been carefully laid out to ensure you don’t miss a thing!
- Sanitiser units are available throughout the park.
- Our butterfly house is open to see our lemurs however we don’t have any butterflies currently.
Food and drinks
- The Barn Restaurant & Coffee House is open serving delicious hot and cold food to eat in.
- The new Snack Shack is open.
- The Hair of the Hog woodland pub is closed for refurbishment.
- The on-site stores: The Farm Shop, Clarkes of Walsham, Joules and Piggies Sweets and Toys are open.
- Our butchery remains closed.
- The wooden play area is open and is disinfected daily. There are limited numbers permitted.
- Our bouncy pillow closes before the end of the day to allow time for visitors to leave the park.
Any other questions please email [email protected]