Restaurant events terms and conditions
Making a booking
- Provisional bookings are welcome although this does not constitute a confirmed booking until the following terms are fulfilled.
- Bookings will be treated as provisional until full payment has been received. Provisional bookings may be made available to other customers without notification.
- To secure a function booking, full payment is required.
- To secure a Christmas Party Night booking, full payment is required.
- A booking is only secured once full payment has been received and cleared by Jimmy’s Farm.
The prices of Jimmy’s Farm events, products and services are as quoted on our website, menus, in the Events Brochures and/or as confirmed by the Events Team.
Jimmy’s Farm reserves the right to amend our listed prices without prior notice, although this will not affect a confirmed booking.
Prices are typically quoted inclusive of VAT, at the prevailing rate, unless quoting for a business or corporate customer.
Confirmation of requirements
Final guest numbers and requirements for your event must reach the Events Team no later than 14 days before a function event.
Whilst Jimmy’s Farm appreciates that the number of guests can change, the full number of confirmed attendees will be charged at full price, even if the number of guests reduces after the 14-day watershed. If the number of attendees increases, please make the Events Team aware by email and they will do their best to accommodate.
Jimmy’s Farm cannot guarantee any amendments on the day of the event. If there are any last-minute changes, please consult a member of the Events Team who will endeavour to accommodate your request.
Full payment is required to secure a booking and you will receive an email confirmation with your tickets. This does include a VAT breakdown.
Failure to pay within these terms, may result in all your future events at Jimmy’s Farm being cancelled; foregoing any deposits and may incur interest at 3% over the Bank of England base rate, at Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park discretion.
Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations.
For ticketed events, it is occasionally possible to transfer the ticket to another subsequent event although only with notice two or more days prior to the event date and with specific confirmation from the Events Team.
In the event of Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park cancelling the booking date, an alternative date will be provided or any money already paid by the customer will be refunded in full this is at jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park’s discretion.
Externally supplied food, drink and equipment
- Due to food safety controls and our business model, consumption of food brought in from offsite is not permitted at Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park.
- If you wish to bring your own wine onto the premises, prior consent must be given by Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park and a corkage charge shall be made. Please contact our restaurant for the charge per bottle.
- In some circumstances it is possible to bring a celebratory cake or pudding, although only following prior approval from the restaurant and a cakeage charge of £10 per cake may be applicable to cover plate-up and wash-up.
- Third party decoration, equipment and entertainment providers will be subject to Health & Safety, Food Safety, insurance, quality and any other standards as defined by our Standards Officer. This is at the sole discretion of Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park.
All bookings are subject to these terms, which supersede any previous terms.
- Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park reserves the right to amend terms at any time without notice, although the current terms are available at www.jimmysfarm.com and any amendments to terms governing confirmed bookings will be notified by email.
- In the event of supply difficulties Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park reserves the right to substitute goods or services of equal quality and value.
- Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park will not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage, delay or other disruption in supply and deliveries brought about by delayed or incomplete payment.
- In the unlikely event of a power cut, we will take reasonable steps to ensure power is restored with minimal disruption. Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park will not issue and refunds and reserves the right to close due to health and safety.
- We may take and use photographs or video footage of events on the farm, to be used for social media and marketing purposes, if you do not wish your image to be used, please let us know.
- All food allergies and intolerances must be communicated to Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park in writing. We will endeavour to fulfil dietary requirements but there may be circumstances where this is not possible (by process of our risk assessments) to guarantee no cross contamination has occurred.
- There is ample parking at the venue, but Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park accept no responsibility for damages or losses incurred from using our facilities.
- Guest’s vehicles can be left overnight at owner’s risk but must be collected by 10:00am the following morning.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights. Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park is the trading name of The Essex Pig Company Ltd. For further information about your statutory rights visit www.suffolk.gov.uk/tradingstandards
Event tickets may be refunded on the terms of the event or the demonstrator / promoter.
The Big Beef Night 2021 Additional Terms & Refund Policy
Tickets are non-transferable. Tickets are non-refundable unless due to exceptional circumstances including illness/injury, pregnancy, bereavement or jury service. This is at Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park discretion and evidence may be requested.
If you need a refund on your tickets because of illness/injury, pregnancy, bereavement or jury service you must let us know before midnight 29th October 2021 (for bookings on 12th & 13th November 2021) to receive a refund in full.
Refund requests after midnight 29th October 2021 will not be processed and no refund will be given.
It may be necessary to group tables or bookings together, meaning you may share a larger table with other diners. You will not be made aware in advance of this, and seats cannot be requested.