Entry Terms and Conditions
Entry to the Jimmy’s Farm site, including free and paid-entry areas are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Entry below.
- Cars are parked in the Jimmy’s Farm car park at their owners own risk and The Essex Pig Company Ltd cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to vehicles, their contents or persons.
- Children aged 14 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst inside the park
- Bicycles, scooters, children’s cars, skate boards, rollerblades, or roller skates are not permitted within the Farm Park.
- The Essex Pig Company Ltd. cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to visitor’s possessions inside the farm site or in the car park
- Photography for commercial use is not permitted without the expressed permission ofThe Essex Pig Company Ltd.
- The Essex Pig Company Ltd. will not tolerate physical or verbal threats towards its staff and operate a complete zero tolerance policy. Any visitors behaving inappropriately will be denied access to, or told to leave the farm, immediately without refund being made
- The Essex Pig Company Ltd. reserves the right to close any or all parts of the zoo as necessary. Displays and trains can be temporarily withdrawn without notice due to animal sickness, inclement weather, power failure or for any other reasons. Refunds cannot be offered under these circumstances
- Non adherence of terms and conditions of entry will result in being told to leave the farm immediately without any refund being given