Share the Good Life
Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park Animal Experience – Small Furries
498 in stock
Designed for our younger adventurers the small furries Animal Experience includes the cute and cuddlier animals here at Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park.
Does your little one want a pet? If so why not come and meet our small furries to help you decide.
Come and have a snuggle with our calm Guinea Pigs, play with the mischievous Ferrets or groom one of our Rabbits. Other small furries may be included.
Join one of our experienced and knowledgeable keepers in the animal’s enclosure of your choice. Here you will get the opportunity to learn about the animals whilst:
- Spending some time in the enclosure with the animals
- Feeding the animals
- Providing some enrichment for them
- Grooming or bathing the animals
What you need to know:
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Minimum age to participate 8 yrs old
- Participants under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- £40 per person
- Our experiences include entry to the Farm and Wildlife Park for the whole day and not just for the experience. Any additional guests will need to pay full entry price.
Please allow at least 48 hours for processing online application & confirmation, before you wish to visit.
If you wish to book an Animal Experience for the next 48 hours, it can only be taken by phone on 01473 604206 as we may already be fully booked.
We will then be in touch to confirm your Animal Experience!
- Booking also includes entry to the farm & wildlife park for the day.
- Minimum age of 8 years, under 12’s require an accompanying adult.
On the Day
Please ensure you have read over the terms and conditions for our Animal Experiences before your visit.
Please read all the way down so that you are prepared for the day ahead! We know terms and conditions can be boring but there are a number of necessary things you need to know before your arrival so that you can enjoy your day.
- Minimum age of 8 years, under 12s, require an accompanying adult.
- DO NOT wear open-toed shoes – You will be entering animal enclosures and paddocks.
- Do wear suitable shoes that are comfortable as you will be on your feet for most of the encounter.
- You may get mucky so wear shoes you are prepared to get dirty.
- Be prepared for the weather!
- DO NOT wear dresses, skirts or shorts.
- Do wear long trousers which you do not mind getting dirty.
- Refrain from wearing jewellery.
- Pack waterproofs in case it rains and sunscreen and a sun hat if your experience is booked to take place in the summer
- Please allow plenty of time for traffic and travel delays.
- Please arrive at least 15minutes before your encounter.
Checking in and out
- You must have your complimentary entry ticket ready to show at Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park Admission hut.
- A member of our team will welcome you and tell you all about what’s in store.
- Your keeper will collect you from Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park Admission hut at the time stated in your confirmation email.
- You are welcome to explore the rest of Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park Admission hut before or after you have completed your encounter.
- Due to security, we are unable to hold bags or belongings for visitors. We ask visitors to leave bags and belongings they do not wish to carry around the park at home or in their car.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
JAN, FEB, MAR, APR, MAY, JUN, JUL, AUG, SEP, OCT, NOV, DEC