- For Supervising Adults, Adult Carers and Additional Adults please see details below.
- Minimum size of 10 for supervised group.
- As a registered company, we do have to charge VAT at the current rate of 20%. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. Educational organisations may claim back the VAT.
- A deposit of £150 is required to secure your booking. Please make cheques payable to The Essex Pig Company.
Supervising adults (teachers, tutors and leaders) places are offered free to ensure the visiting group has adequate supervision. The ratios for these are as follows.
- Nursery, Pre-School and EYFS – 1 free adult for every 3 paying children
- Primary School – 1 free adult for every 6 paying pupils
- Secondary School – 1 free adult for every 10paying pupils
Adult carers who are required on a 1:1 basis will be free of charge. Neither the adult nor pupil will count towards the group ratio.
Any additional adults, including parents, joining the trip will be charged the educational visits price of £6. This will need to be agreed before the trip and added to the trip price. This discounted price will not be available on the day.
*Carers will need to show proof at the Farm and Wildlife Park entry gate. Documentation can include:
- Middle or Higher rate DLA for care and/or mobility
- Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- CredAbility Access Card – + 1 category requirement – www.accesscard.org.uk
- Evidence of being severely sight impaired
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.