A great day out!
7 reasons to choose Jimmy’s Farm for your next event:
- Team building activity days can be tailor made for you, to suit all budgets.
- Our spacious converted barn RESTAURANT can be hired in its entirety or a smaller area can be reserved
- Ideal location for breakfast and networking meetings
- Smaller meeting room available
- Snug area in the Restaurant, ideal for breakfast, lunch and afternoon meetings
- Local accomodation available
- Any projector equipment required can be hired for you
- Sausage Making
- Den Building
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Battlefield Live
- Farm Tours
- Chainsaw Carving
We can also arrange lunches hosted by Jimmy for an extra fee and subject to his availability.
Our days are a bespoke service, so please contact Kate Cotterill: email@example.com or call 01473604206
Jimmy’s Farm is easy to get to!
BY TRAIN: 55 Minutes from London direct from Liverpool Street to Ipswich Central, followed by a seven minute drive to the farm.
BY CAR: 5 minutes from the A12 and A14, J56