Come to Jimmy’s Farm to enjoy our unique Corporate Days
Jimmy’s Farm offers the perfect location for CORPORATE DAYS
- A great day of team building activities with colleagues
- An ideal location for breakfast and networking (up to 25 people)
- Snug area in the Restaurant, ideal for breakfast, lunch and afternoon breaks
- A beautiful outdoor space set in our gardens (up to 100 people)
- Local accommodation available
- Sausage Making – Great fun for the whole team, try your hand at making sausages and try Jimmy’s favourite flavours.
- Den Building – Head up to the woods to build a den in our magical glades.
- Battlefield Live – Specialise in team building skills and we inspire and energise people towards achieving realistic goals.
- Farm Tours & Animal Feeding – An introduction to the farming methods, food production and pig welfare on Jimmy’s Farm. You also get to meet the animals on a comprehensive tour of the working farm. Meet and feed the pigs and piglets as well as other farm animals.
- Wild Raspberry (www.wildraspberryonline.co.uk) – Take some time to unwind and relax whilst either Ceramic painting, Decopatch, Mosaic making or Textile printing. No matter what your age or artistic ability, you can create something of beauty to use in your home.
Jimmy’s Farm is easy to get to
BY TRAIN: 55 Minutes from London direct from Liverpool Street to Ipswich Central, followed by a seven minute drive to the farm.
BY CAR: 5 minutes from the A12 and A14, J56.
Book your event today
Please contact Tilly for available packages on [email protected] or 01473 604206 option 1,