There really is something for everyone at Jimmy’s Farm……
Home to the Essex Pig, Jimmy’s Farm is the vision of TV Presenter Jimmy Doherty and his wife Michaela and has taken years of dedication and hard work to achieve their dream. Some of you will have followed the TV documentary which saw them turn a derelict farm into a thriving business. Now you can witness the changes for yourself with our exclusive behind the scenes tour of Jimmy’s Farm. Refreshments of your choice will be served in our converted 200 year old Barn restaurant, which offers breakfasts, brunches, snacks, afternoon teas and delicious meals.
While you are here explore our beautiful gardens and visit our farm park, home to many rare breed animals, such as alpacas, sheep & goats, chickens and more…and let’s not forget the pigs!! We now have a wonderful tropical Butterfly House* where the butterflies fly freely. For those of you who like a little retail therapy, you will have the opportunity to visit our extensively stocked Farm Shop and Butchery, specialising in locally sourced and produced goods, rare breed meats, cheeses and pastries. The Joules Clothing Store, For All Seasons Garden Shop, Wild Raspberry and Clarkes are welcome additions to the farm.
Farm Tour and Tea/Coffee and Cake
includes a behind the scenes tour, cup of tea/coffee and cake which will be prepared by Jimmy’s Farm Restaurant. The cost for this is £12.50 per head with a minimum charge of £100.
All prices include VAT charged at 20%.
If you would like to book a visit please contact TIlly to check date [email protected]
We request payment on the day of your visit, however alternatives arrangements can be made. Your invoice will be charged for the number of children/adults attending on the actual visit day. A V.A.T invoice and receipt will be issued at time of payment.
Cheques should be made payable to The Essex Pig Company Ltd
Tea/Coffee and Cake
For those of you who like a little retail therapy, you will have the opportunity to visit our extensively stocked Farm Shop and Butchery, specialising in locally sourced and produced goods, rare breed meats, cheeses and pastries. The Joules Clothing Store, For All Seasons Garden Shop, Wild Raspberry and Clarkes are welcome additions to the farm. Followed by tea and cake served in our beautiful converted barn restaurant, £5.25 per person.
From 1st April 2017
Childs Day Pass (over 2 – under 18) £5.50 (under 2s go free)
Adult Day Pass (18+) £6.50
Family Day Pass £22.00 (2 adults & 2 children)
Concessions (Proof of Eligibility required) £5
Booking Form – Coach Visit Booking Form
Terms and Conditions
Please note, in making a booking with Jimmy’s Farm for a Coach Party trip, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Due to commitments on the farm and with filming, we cannot guarantee that Jimmy will be on the farm, however, sometimes you may be lucky!!.
- During inclement weather, the tour may be replaced with a demonstration or talk by one of our expert staff.
- Suitable footwear and clothing is required. Jimmy’s farm take no responsibility for any loss or damage to visitors property or person.
- Prices may be subject to change. All prices are exclusive of VAT
- We require a non-refundable deposit of £50.00 at the time of booking to secure your trip.
- Bookings received without a deposit are not secure.
- Finalised numbers of coach party attendees are required at least 5 working days prior to your booking. Upon finalising your numbers you will receive the invoice for the balance payment of your booking.
- The minimum number for all bookings is 20 people.
- Please note the Butterfly House is only open during the summer months.
- Weekends/School Holidays/Bank Holidays are subject to availability.
If you would like to discuss or make a booking, please call the office on 01473 604206 or email [email protected]