Jimmy’s Sausage and Beer Festival 2013 will be held on 27th + 28th July
Join us to celebrate the Great British tradition of Bangers and Beer!!
It’s our most lively and fun event at the farm and truly the highlight of our calendar.
It’s packed with great stuff for all ages, all included in your entry price:
- Sausage and Beer Producers from all over the UK
- Sausage Producer of the Year Award and Beer Producer of the year award, judged by an esteemed panel!
- Produce & Craft Stall holders
CHEF DEMO TENT
- Chef Demo Tent packed with wonderful local chef demos! Full timetable to follow!
- Live music all day with HighBarn Arts. We have an amazing line-up of non-stop bands!
FOR THE KIDS [all the the Nature Trail]
- Entry to the nature trail included in ticket price
- Kids’ entertainment all day
- Bouncy Castles – one for younger children and one for older children
- Face painting & Tatoos (extra charge)
- Punch and Judy
- Charley our kids entertainer shows all day!
- Pottery painting from All Fired Up
- Nature trail activities – fishing, pond-dipping, nature walks and bug hunts!
- Animal petting timetable
- Kids cookery with our friends at the Kid Cooking Experience – cupcake decorating – yum!
- Appearances from Peppa Pig!
- Sausage Making workshops for Kids and Adults [All in our roundhouse opposite the Joules Shop] £5 per person, too book your space email email@example.com
- Bars from our friends at Adnams and of course bottled beers for sale from all our lovely craft brewers
- Jimmy’s Farm Soft Drinks Bar
- Jimmy’s Farm Restaurant will be open from 9.30am – booking essential to secure a table! Join us for Breakfast or Lunch!
- Jimmy’s Farm Field Kitchen will be open, selling burgers, hotdogs, drinks and more!
- Our Jimmy’s Farm ice-cream bike will be selling delicious local ice-cream
SAUSAGE EATING COMPETITION 2013!
- Back by popular demand… Sausage Eating Competition – Prizes to be won!!
- To enter, either email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance or enter on the gate as you arrive at the festival
£5 FOR KIDS
£7.50 FOR ADULTS
Under 2′s FREE.
Tickets can be bought in advance from our online shop http://jimmysfarm.com/products-page/event-tickets/
SAUSAGE AND BEER PRODUCERS…COME AND JOIN US!
If you would like to attend as a producer of beer or sausages please email email@example.com or call the office on 01473 604206 for a booking form.