Wildlife Park Administrator / Cashier
Due to continued growth and investment we require an Administrator / Cashier to join the team.
This is a permanent full-time role to work within the wildlife park. You will be supporting the Wildlife Park Manager and Keeping Staff to ensure smooth daily operations.
The role will be varied and interesting. Training will be provided and there will be opportunities to progress.
We are seeking a candidate with some experience in admin and cashier Work.
Responsibilities and Duties
Key duties to include:
- Dealing with email queries and processing online orders.
- Producing and maintains records required for zoo licensing compliance.
- Sorting and organising files required for inspection.
- Maintaining wildlife park event diary.
- Maintaining confidential records.
- To provide excellent customer service standards
- To assist in driving sales forward and achieving sales targets
- To assist in stocktaking procedures
- To operate the till in line with company till operation and cash handling procedures
- Maintain stock levels
Job Type: Full-time
9am – 3pm off peak season
9am – 4.30 peak season
Qualifications and Skills
Candidates will need to possess:
- A very good eye for detail
- Be able to take ownership of a process and use their initiative to ensure that it adapts with the changing policies to work as efficiently as possible
- Be adaptable, particularly when there are changes in legislation or Company processes
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good level of English and maths
- Outstanding communication skills
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
- The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- To be responsible and reliable
- To enjoy working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- To work well in teams and take pride in a job well done
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude
Start Date 1/2/18
Accounts & Office Manager – Full Time
For a full job description, please email [email protected]
Check out our Brand New Membership Packages! Dismiss