Halloween at the Farm
October 27 - 31
Monday 27th October to Friday 31st October – 3.30pm-5.30pm
We will have two Halloween events running every day during these dates.
MONDAY SOLD OUT FOR BATTLEFIELD LIVE
- This takes place in our restaurant at the farm
- Suitable for 3-10 year olds
- As well as a disco we will have some spooky party games with prizes
- Price includes disco and a party tea full of Halloween treats!
- Adult ticket includes a regular tea or coffee and a slice of cake
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Adults must purchase their own tickets.
Tickets £12.50 per child, £4.50 per adult
HALLOWEEN BATTLEFIELD LIVE ZOMBIE SHOOT-OUT
- Suitable for 7-16 year olds
- Meet at the Battlefield Live camp at the top of the Jimmy’s Farm carpark, wearing wellies or sensible outdoor shoes
- You will be issued with your Battlefield Live camo overalls and gun
- Battlefield Live is a non-contact sport and is played using laser technology
- Participants will head into the Jimmy’s Farm woodland where they will be split into two groups – the zombies and the werewolves
- A series of shooting scenarios and games will take place for 1 hour
- Price includes 1 hour of Battlefield Live, a Halloween Hotdog, Spooky cookie and squash
- Parents/carers may drop children at the Battlefield live base at 3.30pm and collect them from the Aspall Barn in the Carpark at 5.30pm