March 30 - April 15
Easter Holiday Fun on the Farm!
We’ve got SO much going on at the Farm this Easter!
Mr. Bunny’s Easter Grotto (30th March – 2nd April)
On The Wildlife Park
- Keeper Talks
- Close Encounters
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Woodand Walk
- Den Building
- Butterfly House
In the Gardens
- Easter Egg Painting (£2 per child)
- Make a Bug Hotel! – Learn about some of the bugs that live in your garden and what they do. Make a bug hotel from recycled materials to take home! (£4 per child)
- Make a Miniature Easter Garden – Our head Gardener Sarah will show you how to make your very own Easter Garden (£6 per child)
On the Working Farm
- A walking tour of the working Farm – Learn about our rare breed pigs and cattle (£5 per person – email [email protected] to book in) – Available dates – Sat 31st March – Mon 2nd April Sat 7th; Sun 8th; Mon 9th
- Sausage making – Learn what goes in to our sausages and have a go yourself and also taste our sausages! (£6 per person – Over 8 years old only – To book, email [email protected]) -Available dates – Sat 31st March – Mon 2nd April Sat 7th; Sun 8th; Mon 9th.
- Morning and afternoon activities can be taken separately or can be combined at a reduced price of £10 per person.